Contact...

8.17.2009

Look out for desperate youth // New kids in town // Tigersapien.

If there is such a thing such as musical serendipity then sure this is it. There I was the other day, mopping about the demise... err... sorry "temporary hiatus" of We Smoke Fags, which lead to groaning about Goose totally dropping out of the face of the earth for a couple of years (after an obscenely good first album, Bring it on) and some shouting due to Shy Child not coming over when the below hit my emospace inbox. And I looked upon it. And I listened to it. And then I listened to some more. And it is all very very good! The names I've already dropped should give you an indication of the these lads direction, electro beat driven post-punk, so be sure to check them out. They are unassigned at the moment (OH!!! THE HORROR!!! THE FUNKY HORROR!!!), so be sure to stop by their myspace or their last.fm page to listen to their songs. In repeat. Over and over. New bands depends on this. Even more so, downloading their stuff, so go to amazon or iTunes (which I can't seem to open... shitty piece of trendy software) rack up on the good karma points with awesome sounds to boot!



Tigersapien. - Youth and Vitality (Designer Drugs Remix)



Tigersapien. - Luxury (live)

web N/A
emospace tigersapien
label N/A

No comments: