Contact...

7.01.2009

IAMMMARAGIN'!!!!

Rest assured, I still have a job. Just need to say Fuck Work and go on hols. Which I actually can't. Yes, its a catch 22 situation or, should I say, another one.

Anyhoo, on with the beats. Not quite sure how or why did I came across Cubic Zirconia a couple of weeks back but truth be told, I'm sure glad I did. These sleazy and raunchy beats could well be the soundtrack to a weekend long beach parties where anything can happen! Over and over again, which is always big fun eh? Be sure to check our their label for a huge (like in 8) amount of interesting remixes, specially the bouncy and trippy one by Dekker & Johan.


Cubic Zirconia - Fuck Work

web cubiczirconiamusic
emospace cubiczirconiamusic
twitter _cubiczirconia
label The Savant Guard

No comments: