Contact...

1.07.2010

Full album preview for Contra // Vampire Weekend

Hello. It is I, your friendly reckless blogger, posting a preview of Contra without actually having listened to it and despite finding Vampire Weekend slightly... humm... annoying. Also, it buffs my sitemeter stats, specially if the word gay is used for no reason. For months on end the #1 Google search string for incoming traffic was "Vampire Weekend Gay" after a post I did. It was just me goofing around with a friend, but apparently everyone is gay for Ezra Koenig. Lastly, I know you all like them, so there, it is a win-win...win-win situation... except for the part of Ezra not being gay, which sucks for some people, but hey... there is always Morrissey!


web vampireweekend.com
emospace vampireweekend
label XL Recordings

No comments: