Contact...

11.24.2009

Humm... 8-bitcovertuesday??? // The gameboy Magnetic Fields cover

Ok, so I just remembered this song a couple of minutes ago. While taking a shower.

(wait, in gets weirder... but not *that* kind of weird)

I first crossed paths with Tom Milson aka hexacordal a couple of months back via gaZpar, who on it's turn met Tom via... Trent Reznor. Yes, the now muscle ripped dude from Nine Inch Nail. So, what have we got here? We have a emo and barely legal looking hipster kid covering The Magnetics Fields. Electronic version. On a gameboy.

I mean, what is there *not* to love?

If multi-instrumentalist ukelele inclined young overachievers is your thing, be sure to checkout his second album, Painfully Mainstream.

PS: The name of his first album was even more awesome Awkward Ballads For The Easily-Pleased

PPS: Now why oh why did I remembered this while taking a shower? Seriously, I worry... about myself.


The Magnetic Fields - All My Little Words (Tom Milson cover)

store
Tom Milson @ Big Cartel
web
tommilson
emospace
tomandhisuke
label
DFTBA

No comments: